Installation Instructions Here.
1. Insert the white Online Bible Disc in CD ROM
2. Open Windows Explorer or My Computer, navigate to your CD ROM and run Install_Advance.exe
3. Follow instructions and use default settings
4. Continue with installation until the Online program opens.
5. Click on Tools | User Module Tools | Restore/Add Material. A new window will open. Ensure that your CD ROM is selected in From Directory. Wait until modules are displayed (10 to 15 seconds). Choose a module which you want to install and click on “OK”. Repeat until you have installed all the modules which you need. In the future this same procedure can be followed to install further modules from the CD.
6. Click on Tools | Customise Settings and ensure that Scan for Program CD as well as Scan for Audio CD are unmarked. Click on the Tool Bar tab and unmark Icon Tool Bar and click on OK.
7. When asked if you want to create a new Desktop, click on Yes and fill in any name (such as your own name)
8. The shortcut buttons at the top of the screen can be changed for your own preference. This is done by right-clicking on a button (F1 – F6 at the top and F7 – F12 at the bottom) and changing the shortcut. Scroll to the correct shortcut and then click on OK and OK again. With my experience I suggest the following shortcuts:
8.1 F1 – Word Search
8.2 F7 – Phrase Search
8.3 F2 – View Note/Commentary
8.4 F8 – View Passage
8.5 F3 – Copy Verses to Clipboard
8.6 F9 – Preferences 8.7 F4 – View Maps and Charts
8.8 F10 – Edit Note
8.9 F5 – View Books
8.10 F11 – View Cross References
8.11 F6 – Previous Note or Verse
8.12 F12 – Next Note or Verse
9. Click on Window | Show Quick Study Guide and click on Window again and then on Tile Vertical and Horizontal
10. Click on F8 (View Passage) and mark Open New Window
11. To finish setting up the program, do the following:
11.1 Remove CD from CD drive
11.2 Choose your default dictionary on the centre left of the window. Now, whenever you move your mouse over a word that appears in the dictionary (typically most words in the Authorised Version), then a pop-up window will appear with an explanation of the word.
11.3 Click on the Preferences button, click on the Versions tab and choose all Bible versions which you want to use. Choose ONE version on the lower window as your default. Repeat process with Commentaries and Topics. Click on the last tab (Show Tabs) and Select All. Click on OK.
11.4 Close the Online Bible and reboot.
11.5 Run the Online Bible (the icon should be on your desktop)
11.6 The manual in .pdf (Acrobat) format is available on the CD: The Word Manual.pdf
12. All that remains is for you to enjoy using your Online Bible. And don’t forget to tell your friends about this program.
Please do not make copies of this CD for your friends. I depend upon your honesty to ensure that all copyright fees for Bibles on this CD are paid over correctly – which cannot be done if you make illegal copies of the CD. If your friend or family member wants a copy of this CD, please refer them to me. My contact details are printed on the back of this insert.
Dr Arnau van Wyngaard
CEO: Shiselweni Home-Based Care
General Secretary: Swaziland Reformed Church